I’m excited to announce Traci Huffman Photography is now accepting applications for Internships!
Here is what THP is looking for:
- Someone who can commit to working approximately 8-10 hours a week with a somewhat flexible schedule.
- Someone who has a passion for photography and organization.
- A great work ethic is super important, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible.
- Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to a team.
- Someone who is very familiar with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- A working knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and WordPress would be a bonus!
- Someone who loves music, kids, and dogs.
- Someone who is interested and willing to assist at shoots (weekdays and weekends).
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn:
- The basics of social media to grow a small business and interacting with followers
- How to maintain photography equipment
- The flow of a session and after
- What it takes to make sessions, and editorial/styled shoots successful
- The big and little things required to keep a studio running smoothly
- Writing occasional posts on the blog
This position is unpaid, but I am happy to work with you to get college credit if that’s something your school offers. I am confident the internship is a great learning opportunity. If chosen for the internship, we will need you to work in person in the THP studio in Holly Springs.
Sound like you? Please email me at TraciHuffmanPhotography@gmail.com to receive the link to the application and fill it out no later than June 22nd, 2017 at 11:59pm. Please let us know in the comments if you have any questions. Please do not email your application to us or email us to confirm receipt. We will be in touch with applicants who we think might be a good fit by July 1st!